Keep facilities and equipment functional for the purpose of producing quality products in a timely and safe manner; perform preventative maintenance on equipment as per instructions in the manual or as production and the need dictates, and to repair equipment as the need arises so delivery of goods can be met within a quoted time frame.
• Must be able to do tasks ranging from the simple to very complex
• Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
• Document work completed on equipment
• Respond to requests to adjust equipment
• Communicate any changes with team members
• Communicate with outside suppliers on equipment issues
• Repair equipment in a timely manner
• Must adhere to safety rules
• Keep walkways clear of snow, ice, and any other safety hazard
• Set an example by using tools properly
• Use prescribed safety equipment
• Take necessary safety training as required by company
• Apply GMP requirements when necessary
• Document maintenance activities on equipment logs
• Other duties as directed
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits after 90 days: Medical and Dental Insurance, Life & AD & D Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, Employee Stock ownership, paid holidays and paid vacations.